Loyalty Marketing and CRM managerApply Job ID R0031433 Date posted 04/17/2019
Join Gumtree Australia’s vibrant local marketplace team that connects over 6 million buyers and sellers every month and an enviable database of Australian consumers. Part of eBay, we belong to a diverse global community under the eBay Classifieds Group, present in 20+ countries. Gumtree’s purpose is to empower people to create economic opportunity.
Your aim is to understand our customer needs and drive the next best action and repeat behavior across B2C and B2B audiences. You will experiment and iterate on retention campaigns across email, push notifications, app badging and paid digital channels. You will work collaboratively with wider marketing, product, technology and global stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to improve churn and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively. Backed by local and global technology and partners, you will have the opportunity to shape Gumtree Australia’s end-to-end retention strategy.
We’re looking for a creative thinker with a growth hacking mindset. Awesome ability to influence stakeholders, is data literate, results driven and able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
- Craft and execute the customer retention strategy for Gumtree Australia with a focus on driving habit formation
- Ideate, experiment and iterate on winning ideas to scale
- Work within the broader marketing team to drive retention from a omni-channel approach to growth
- Collaborate with product and technology to execute on creative and data driven retention initiatives including data and decision modelling and behavioural design
- Develop audience segmentation and targeting approaches through DMP and execute on omni-channel ideas
- Work closely with agency partners, analytics and stakeholders to drive incremental customer growth
- In conjunction with the CRM Specialist, set up, optimize and evolve customer journeys
- Support commercial and motors teams to drive revenue business goals
- 5+ years in a CRM and retention/loyalty marketing role
- Adobe campaign experience preferred with Adobe Audience Manager an advantage
- Analytical, data driven with proficiency in web analytics tools. Curiosity to continuously improve marketing performance and efficiency
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manage agency partners, product and technology, sales team, global and marketing stakeholders
- Resilient, an entrepreneurial thinker and comfortable managing through ambiguity and change
- E-commerce, online marketplace or digital business experience an advantage
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: